Would you like to join our team?
On an average, RE/MAX professionals close more than 18,000 commercial transactions annually, equating to $6 Billion in sales and lease volume.
• There are approximately 3,000 RE/MAX Commercial Practitioners in over 400 Commercial offices and divisions
• RE/MAX Commercial is in more than 45 countries
• More than 20,000 RE/MAX Commercial properties are listed online
• RE/MAX Commercial agents close more than $8.3 Billion in Commercial volume annually
• Three RE/MAX Commercial professionals are former Presidents of the CCIM Institute
• RE/MAX has the second-highest number of CCIM designees and candidates in the industry*
• RE/MAX has the most CCIM designees in Canada*
• The RE/MAX Commercial Advisory Council provides direction and feedback for RE/MAX Commercial operations
Areas of Specialization:
RE/MAX, through its full-service commercial real estate network, have experienced professionals in everything from brokerage leasing and sales, to consulting and property management. Clients range from international corporations to local businesses.
• Shopping Center/Retail
• Hotel and Motel
• Special Purpose
• Business Brokerage
*According to the Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute, this confers the CCIM designation, January 2011
RE/MAX Marketing – On your first day with RE/MAX Commercial, you gain access to a comprehensive set of resources designed to help you grow your commercial practice, and to keep you informed on the latest industry news and information.
Monthly Listings e-Blast – Produced by RE/MAX Commercial, this monthly e-mail promotes your commercial listings to more than 140,000 agents, brokers, investors and other commercial professionals.
Cmail – Powered by Catylist, this service allows you to create and send marketing materials, targeted to recipients based on geography and property type.
Market Insights Report – Produced in cooperation with the Real Estate Research Corporation and the CCIM Institute, this informative quarterly report keeps you abreast of national industry trends in the office, industrial, apartments and retail sectors.
RE/MAX Design Centre – This online system enables you to create and deliver professional, customized marketing materials. It features templates for listing fliers, Web commercials, brochures, virtual tours and much more.
Commercial PowerPoint Templates – These professionally designed templates save you the time and effort of creating slides from scratch, while making a powerful statement in your business presentations.
Printed Resources – An assortment of turn-key, branded templates produced and created by RE/MAX Commercial help you connect with clients and market your business.